- Last Post
HEATGG CommunityIf you would like to be part of our online community, we invite you to Subscribe to post or respond to enquiries.
Genealogy is all about helping others find their place in history.The purpose of the Gathering Group Forum is to help members exchange information about Hill End and Tambaroora and perhaps find relatives and others researching the same families. Please be helpful and polite when participating in this community.
Guidelines for forum use:
- Please limit your enquiries to matters relating to the Western Goldfields area of New South Wales. We specifically deal with Hill End and Tambaroora but as many of the early settlers moved around the district others may be able to assist with research in areas including the Turon, Sofala, Wattle Flat, Pyramul, Ophir, Peel, Burrendong, and Hargraves.
- For ease of use please try to keep each post limited to one family name or location per enquiry.
- To avoid repeating searches by those interested in helping please provide a list of resources that you have already checked out within in your enquiry.
- Please consider your own security and do not post your home address or home phone online. Always use common sense when posting personal information online.
- Remember, in order to receive family information you have to share your family genealogy with others. This may include telling others where you obtained your information. Give credit to those who have shared their research with you. It might not only have cost them a lot of their valuable time and patience in deciphering old records, microfilm, etc. but additional expenses such as fuel, copying, research fees and travel expenses.
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- Heatgg Community